- 100% organic (certified by Austria Bio Garantie AT 301)
- 100% arabica beans
- FAIRLY PAID!
- 50% Honduras (COMBRIFOL / Marcala region, 1300- 1700 mt), Arabica Bourbon and Catuai. Grown on the fertile soil of the volcano hills of the region. The Cooperativa Mixta de la Frontera is a collective of around 600 families. They also produce fruits, corn, honey, and beans and have fish farms.
- 50% Nicaragua (TIERRA NUEVA / Boaco region, 700 – 1200 mt), Arabica Bourbon, Caturra. The Tierra Nueva Cooperativa grows this excellent coffee on the shadowy parcels of the land. Palmtrees, trees and bananas protect the sensitive coffee plants against the strong sun. They are also committed to diversified agriculture, like growing beans, corn, ginger, curcumin, to work against their dependency from solely growing coffee.
- Sail-shipped (March-June 2020) by AVONTUUR • Fire-roasting and open cooling by Torrefazione Chelotti Caffè, ITALY
- “freshly animating fragrance with fine spice and a delicate note of hazelnut and almond. Dark chocolate on the palate, delicately nutty. A harmonious coffee with character”.
- Shell life: 18 months
- Processing: gathered by hand, washed, sundried, handpicked