Brigantes Coffee Classico Blend No. 2 is delicious organic coffee made from 50% arabica and 50% robusta beans. It is shipped by sailing cargo vessel Tres Hombres.
- 100% organic (certified by Austria Biogarantie AT 301)
- 50% arabica (Colombia), 50% robusta (Mexico) - FAIRLY PAID!
- 50% Colombia (ASOPRO / Chimila - Sierra Nevada, 1000-1800 mt). Arabica Colombia. The farmers of the ASOPROCAFE Organico Sierra Nevada belong to the indigenous population of the native Chimila people. Growing coffee is the most productive sector of local agriculture. The coffee is uncomparably delicious and aromatic.
- 50% Mexico (ENSEMBLE / Chiapas region, 600 - 1800 mt) ENSEMBLE brings together small families and collectives of the Chiapas region. The parchments of the coffee bean stay on the seed after removing the outer shell by wet processing. This creates coffee of higher quality. Farmers can sell it to higher prices on the market than they usually would get by dry processing.
- Sail-shipped (March-June 2021) by AVONTUUR & GALLANT
- Fire-roasting and open cooling by Torrefazione Chelotti Caffè in Buggiano, Italy
- "Extremely spicy and floral on the nose, fine citrus notes on the palate, roasted hazelnuts on the finish".
- Shell life: 18 months
- Processing: gathered by hand, washed, sundried, handpicked