Making everything sea tight, checking if we did not forget any essentials, walking one last time through building 72 if I didn’t forget a box, try to ignore my nerves…. yep there we go, 8 months of sailing on this low-tech pirate ship, armed with my good friend Gerrit, a fish Bible from Barbara, a well installed and thoroughly tested stove, 240 KG of flower, 140 KG of Rice, a 100 KG of potatoes and a ton of veggies and jarred goods plus five new chefs knifes (and three new handcuts), ahoy!
- Un blog de capitán Andreas Lackner February 21, 2017
- Tres Hombres blog: We are sailing full and by February 16, 2017
- Tres Hombres blog: Ohne Bilder nicht zu glauben! February 12, 2017
- Tres Hombres blog: I can love where I live. February 9, 2017
- Tres Hombres blog: De zeeman arm, en vals de wijven… February 6, 2017