Making everything sea tight, checking if we did not forget any essentials, walking one last time through building 72 if I didn’t forget a box, try to ignore my nerves…. yep there we go, 8 months of sailing on this low-tech pirate ship, armed with my good friend Gerrit, a fish Bible from Barbara, a well installed and thoroughly tested stove, 240 KG of flower, 140 KG of Rice, a 100 KG of potatoes and a ton of veggies and jarred goods plus five new chefs knifes (and three new handcuts), ahoy!
- Nordlys en Tres Hombres aanwezig tijdens Sail Den Helder June 21, 2017
- Beleef Texel aan boord van de Tres Hombres June 17, 2017
- Tres Hombres blog: Fast furious or Rasta rocket ? June 16, 2017
- Tres Hombres blog: One hand for the risotto June 13, 2017
- AUCTION: 10th anniversary TRES HOMBRES RUM edition signed by our captains June 7, 2017