Making everything sea tight, checking if we did not forget any essentials, walking one last time through building 72 if I didn’t forget a box, try to ignore my nerves…. yep there we go, 8 months of sailing on this low-tech pirate ship, armed with my good friend Gerrit, a fish Bible from Barbara, a well installed and thoroughly tested stove, 240 KG of flower, 140 KG of Rice, a 100 KG of potatoes and a ton of veggies and jarred goods plus five new chefs knifes (and three new handcuts), ahoy!
- Tres Hombres blog from trainee Liz: A ship runs on goodwill December 2, 2016
- Tres Hombres blog from Shimra: And so, the legend is true November 28, 2016
- Tres Hombres left Den Helder for the 9th time November 28, 2016
- Fairtransport is op zoek naar een Agent Operationeel November 16, 2016
- Nordlys en Tres Hombres aanwezig tijdens Traditionele Schepen Beurs Den Helder November 7, 2016